As fans of Swan Ink, Swan Fountain Pens and anything from Mabie Todd we were thrilled at the opportunity to re-launch Mabie Todd in the UK. Since the days of Swan Ink, trademarks etc have moved on, hence the launch of Blackbird Ink.
Blackbird Ink is again made in England and to the same, if not higher standards of quality, both from the nib and on the paper. Mabie Todd Limited are the owners of Blackbird Ink and both Mabie Todd and Blackbird Ink are registered trademarks in the UK, belonging to Mabie Todd Limited.
At the launch of Blackbird Ink we have 6 fantastic colours of bottled fountain pen ink, with plans to launch many more. Mabie Todd are also in the process of launching a new range of fountain pens to the British market – again made in England.
- Starling Purple Fountain Pen Ink £2.00 – £5.95
- Sand Martin Brown Fountain Pen Ink £2.00 – £5.95
- Robin Red Fountain Pen Ink £2.00 – £5.95
- Monthly Blackbird Black Bottled Ink Subscription £5.45 / month
- Mallard Green Fountain Pen Ink £2.00 – £5.95
- Kingfisher Blue Fountain Pen Ink £2.00 – £5.95
Fountain Pen Ink - Pack of 3 Blackbird Black Bottles
Fountain Pen Bottled Ink Colour Pack 2